- Wake up at 3am.
- Laugh over how EVERYTHING I DO seems to cement my theory that I am actually a dumb Sherlock Holmes.
- Decide to clean room.
- Take some trash out and step in cat puke.
- Get something like 6 loads of laundry ready.
- Don't judge me, I just wear all the clothes I own and then do huge amounts of laundry like once every few months.
- Find these grey trousers that used to be my fat pants. Sob over how they're a size 5.
- Take a load of laundry out to the washer.
- Step in cat puke.
- Do the dishes while waiting for the washer to fill up.
- Put in clothes.
- Finish cleaning the kitchen.
- Go back to my room to keep cleaning. Step in cat puke.
- Take off skirt so it can go in the laundry and put on a pair of jeans instead that are clean because I haven't worn jeans in >2 years.
- They're a size 11/12.
- Consider killing self.
- Seriously, I've been losing weight lately, but apparently I was right when I said it all came from my boobs. What the actual fuck, I'm pretty sure I wore that size when I weighed like 15-20 pounds more than I do atm.
- "Chances" comes on laptop music shuffle. Decide today is for sobbing over "Vincent and the Doctor" and possibly alcohol.
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags